Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Addition!

Not to be confused with New Edition.

I am pleased to annouce that Keith Davis will be joining me as a co-author/owner of this blog. Keith and I went to high school together but didn't know each other real well; Keith was kind of a nerd and I was kind of a kiss-ass. Then, he came to Grove City College as a freshman when I was a sophomore. He was rooming with Justin Blakeslee, a mutual friend of ours, and when I would come down to visit Justin, I would invariably find Keith playing video games. We got a little closer that year. Finally, during my junior year, we became good friends. He was friends with Ryan and Sam, two guys that lived on my hall and were members of my housing group, the CRONS. He started playing video games with us, we started watching Steeler games together, hanging out in the Cranberry area whenever we could, etc. He applied for membership to the CRONS, was invited to join, and was asked to be my roommate for senior year. We've been close friends for most of the time since.

As mentioned in the maiden post, the whole ranking of Seinfeld episodes idea was Keith's. I'd imagine it was about 4 years ago. He was in his job as an admission counselor at GCC, living in Grove City, and we were sharing our mutual love of lists, when he said that he started to rank Seinfeld episodes based on a numerical scale. I immediately loved the idea and asked if I could join him. Four years (or so) later, here we are, about to embark on sharing our thoughts about the greatest TV show ever.

This was all meant as a welcome to Keith, even though nobody reads the blog at this time. Welcome Keith, I look forward to working with you on this ambitious project. I can't wait to see where and how we differ on the episodes of the best TV show ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment